Saturday, March 04, 2006

Um...so here's the camera

Yes, and I purchased it at a Wal-mart...just not the same one where the grandpa man worked. This one came with all of the accessories that were being pressed upon me in the previous story, and all for one low price! Well, not really low, but lower than one might fear in these situations.

While we were splurging our gigantic tax return this weekend, we also bought a dandy $25 High Chair and some baby toys. The remainder of our return, of course, is reserved for our extravagant trip home this summer.

So, this blog isn't really a story, but a beautiful display of our first digital pictures on our own camera. Enjoy!

Me writing my blog at 11:00 PM

.

.

.

Putting together the high-tech high-chair

look Burnsie/Jewels, there's your table in the background!

.

.

.

Our sweet little Ya-ya looks so tiny in her new chair.

.

.

.

.

But it gets the job done.

.

.

.

.

Time to change a diaper with daddy!

(no promotion of Whinney the Poo is intended, although a future blog may in fact feature a Whinney the Poo fuzzy outfit on an unidentified baby.)

.

.

.

.

Okay, stop taking pictures now. No. Really.

But thanks for playing.

11 comments:

julie said...

I am soooooo glad you bought a camera - just so I could see all those wonderful pictures! Yay!

Cardine said...

Me too! I loved them! You're making me consider posting pictures of myself on my blog!

Congrats on the camera!

KieraAnne said...

yay digital cameras! Your baby is really cute Tearese! and I like you table...and your computer is waaaay better than ours. :(

tearese said...

looks aren't everything...especially when it comes to computers!

tearese said...

the funny thing is, the day after I posted this, we had a special presentation in church about how dangerous blogs were, especially ifyou post personal info. OF course, it was more about letting your children use them but I still thought, uh oh.
Still, mine is set up so you can only get to it by typing it or through you guys' websites.

Cardine said...

Yeah, I like to stay away from personal info. I also don't want it to haunt me when I am a senator or the wife of a senator. (I have no plans for it, but you never know, right?)

KieraAnne said...

yeah, 'cuz you never know when the walmart nazi's will read your blog and then come to get you. ;)

tearese said...

No, I was thinking more along the lines of child predators, because you know I'm pretty cute.

KieraAnne said...

Why would the "child" predators come to get you? I think you're a little old for their tastes...and Elora is cute, but would they really pass up all the cute babies in whatever town they were in or street they were on to come specifically for yours? I think it's more along the lines of "I'm a cute 14 year old and this is where I live and I love to party" type stuff you're not supposed to post.

tearese said...

Um yeah KIera. Its called sarcasm. You know...how everyone thinks I look like I'm 14? Anyway. Lets talk about something else.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love 'em!

I think your concerns are valid (whether 14 years or 4 months or 40 years old) - probably the less personal information the better.

That's why I posted this using a secret identity (sarcasm doesn't really come through very well in writing).