I was having the hardest time getting them all to smile in unison. They all really did have have these expressions as they met their new little brother, and they really were so excited to sit with him. But sometimes they were blurry,
or looking away,
or their eyes were halfway closed.
And I had two pictures which were so close in the posing, I thought maybe this once, it wouldn't be a big deal....so I put the two pictures together.
Because even though that specific moment may not have really happened, it still captures the whole experience of joy when my kids were all together one afternoon after their brother was born. And I love it.





5 comments:
Very cool. Well done!
Amazing. Nice job!
You're so sneaky...I wish I knew how to do sneaky picture stuff. ;)
Oh! I love that picture too. I need some photo shop skills so that I can do that too. Not a bad idea at all!
thanks! Just so you know, I don't do this very often...it feels too much like cheating.
Post a Comment