We were taking some family pictures the other day (I'll post them later) and decided to take a few of just the kids together. Nothing too complicated, just the four of them standing in a line to show how big they are. Of course, one little person got tired of just standing there.
Observe:
Little rascal. But now I can't decide whether I'd rather have one of them all standing like they're supposed to (image 1 or 2), or one where Eli is escaping (image 3,4,or5)...because he's just so cute and mischievious. Which would you pick to hang?
6 comments:
I would pick 1, 2, or 5, just because in 3 or 4 you can't see Josh's face. But I actually like 1 the best!
I meant Jonah. :)
I didnt' know your kids were superheros!
so...I think I'll print the first one big, then do a wallet size of the others, so I can put them in our family scrapbook to look like a slideshow.
Keira- sheesh, everyone knows superhero parents have superhero babies!
Cardine- yeah, we had the same problem with the family ones: everytime everyone else was looking cute, there was always one kid not looking at the camera!
I like your idea of hanging a "good" one that shows everyone and then including the others in a book or something because they're all so adorable!
the more I look at this, the more it drives me crazy that they're not lined up with the bottom of the frame, but at an angle. Grr.
Post a Comment