Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Eli at 5yrs old

We took Eli's pictures on a hike in Spearfish Canyon a few weeks ago. We went to so many forests for pictures this year, one might think they were all taken at the same place!
Same old story: not the best time of day, best smiles aren't in the best pictures, etc. But anyway here are some of the best ones.

A.  These are all pretty nice. I think I like the top left best.



B. I like the standing ones and wish the light was better. Eli informed me that his favorite is the bottom left. Look at it big, and you'll see why he says it's "so silly".



C. The top left is really nice in light and layout. I actually took a picture of Jonah in this very spot a few years ago. I like the hiding one, but Joseph says it looks like Eli is going...well, you know. And Eli likes the bottom left.


D. I'm not sure I like any of these that much. The light was pretty there, but they're not great.



E. At least we got a horizontal one.



F. I really like the face and pose in this top one. Silly guy. And the poses are nice in all three,even though the color seems weird.


 What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the top in group F Darling boy