Hey thats her new dress from Grandma isn't it?
Ah, the innocence of destructive children...
yeah, the sunday after we got home, she pulled all the laundry off the chair, one by one , then sat down in the middle of it, grinning.
I love when you post pics! It makes me wish I had a digital camera so I could better illustrate my posts. Your daughter is soooo cute!
I like your blog Tearese! Looks like Elora is having a lot of fun!
THANKS kara...glad to have a new visitor!
I agree with julie,I think pics are cool.(except I have a digi,and I still don't do it)also I like your method of protecting the innocent.
YAY! Warnser visited again.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey thats her new dress from Grandma isn't it?
Ah, the innocence of destructive children...
yeah, the sunday after we got home, she pulled all the laundry off the chair, one by one , then sat down in the middle of it, grinning.
I love when you post pics! It makes me wish I had a digital camera so I could better illustrate my posts. Your daughter is soooo cute!
I like your blog Tearese! Looks like Elora is having a lot of fun!
THANKS kara...glad to have a new visitor!
I agree with julie,
I think pics are cool.
(except I have a digi,
and I still don't do it)
also I like your method of protecting the innocent.
YAY! Warnser visited again.
Post a Comment