Hey! Yours had different choices than mine! No fair! ;) I like smoothies too...and I totally would have picked the strawberry shortcake over chocolate pic. Oh well. I agree with sarah about the sleeping lady...'cuz your avatar thing is you in an orange shirt. :D
When Joseph did it, it had the same choices, they were just in a different order, so you noticed different ones first. Thats weird that you couldn't choose those.
11 comments:
don't some of those things conflict with each other? Escape artist and homebody...hmmm.
Thanks kiera and cardine.
At first glance that sleeping woman looks like you - I think, partly, because of the orange.
Hey! Yours had different choices than mine! No fair! ;) I like smoothies too...and I totally would have picked the strawberry shortcake over chocolate pic. Oh well. I agree with sarah about the sleeping lady...'cuz your avatar thing is you in an orange shirt. :D
When Joseph did it, it had the same choices, they were just in a different order, so you noticed different ones first. Thats weird that you couldn't choose those.
Yeah, I think all of the same choices are there, but they just don't all show up when you look at the stats of the most often picked.
I think this is such a fun exercise! Why haven't I done it yet? I agree with Sarah, the sleeping woman DOES look like you!
I think she looks like HEather O., our old roommate from Cedar.
Tearese, are you saying that because of the curly hair and the fact that she's sleeping?
Hi, H.T.O!
I think her hair and her face look like Heather. Or maybe thats just me. Or heather.
You should do a new blog now. :)
no. And how many posts do you do in a year?
Post a Comment