Saturday, December 05, 2009

6th Wedding Anniversary!

Next weekend is our wedding anniversary! Because of Joseph's graduation next weekend, and stuff going on the weekend after, we are celebrating this weekend.
Its always good to remember how it all began.
Our wedding pics don't scan well so most of these are from other people's cameras ....


Getting married in the Seattle Temple (which is really in Bellvue...) Don't you love that Bouquet? Sister Boundy from Bainbridge made all the flower stuff as her wedding present to us. (Another lady from church made my dress too!)




awesome park in Seattle:



A windy, rainy Seattle December.


Ferry ride to Bainbridge:



Reception on Bainbridge at my aunt and uncle's home:



Before I threw the bouquet:



Honeymoon in Leavenworth, WA. This was the view from our balcony at the Bed and Breakfast! We even saw deer.


site seeing:

We went snowshoeing with free equipment from our B&B:


and I got food poisoning at Subway. But we won't talk about that.


Happy Anniversary, Joseph!

10 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You look beautiful!

Mellissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pics of your wedding. You look so pretty - that dress really suits you. Does it feel like 6 years?

Chelle said...

Congrats on #6! Didn't you love having a winter wedding? Ours is next week and I loved it. Oh, and I loved the pictures - especially at Kerry Park.

Joseph said...

Yay 6! I love you, Tearese! Thanks for marrying me! @--\---

KieraAnne said...

Happy Anniversary! I kept thinking the snow on your blog was in the pictures and then it threw me off when it was moving...then I'd remember it was on your blog...then I'd see another picture and think it was snowing again. :)

Heidi said...

Beautiful!! That last picture is fantastic! Happy Anniversary you two and congratulations on your graduation, Joseph!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad I was there on the actual day! Now about that bouquet... wasn't there some sort of return on it for me? Hmm....

Love the snow effect on your website!

tearese said...

thanks everyone!

chelle- the wedding was fun, but I don't like having my anniversary in Dec, we never have any money to do anything!

julie- it does and it doesn't.

kiera-thats funny.

heidi-thanks, I love that picture too!

sarah- I'm glad you were there too! But I don't think theres a time specification on when the bouquet thing works...

Skeller said...

what a fun post!!

brrrr, it looks like it was COLD (and the snow on your blog just adds to the ambiance!!)

Happy Anniversary a few days late :-)