beautiful artwork! She's gonna be an artist like her momma!!!! What a great activity!
I LOVE these!
How fun! she's a talented little girl! PS I like your new background!
Happy Spring!
Awesome. Now how do we get those pictures to become reality, instead of the snow we had and are going to have?!
krista- thanks, her favorite things to draw are flowers, butterflies, and rainbows, so I didn't really have to give her a theme!kara-thanks! I thought the background was appropriate!missy- seriously. Does it ALWAYS have to snow around easter?
Wow she's really good with the watercolors....Isabelle still makes a big mess and leaks through the paper where she's tried to pile all of the colors on in the same place. Maybe I should let her practice more.
awwww, precious. she's following in your talented footsteps!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
beautiful artwork! She's gonna be an artist like her momma!!!! What a great activity!
I LOVE these!
How fun! she's a talented little girl!
PS I like your new background!
Happy Spring!
Awesome. Now how do we get those pictures to become reality, instead of the snow we had and are going to have?!
krista- thanks, her favorite things to draw are flowers, butterflies, and rainbows, so I didn't really have to give her a theme!
kara-thanks! I thought the background was appropriate!
missy- seriously. Does it ALWAYS have to snow around easter?
Wow she's really good with the watercolors....Isabelle still makes a big mess and leaks through the paper where she's tried to pile all of the colors on in the same place. Maybe I should let her practice more.
awwww, precious. she's following in your talented footsteps!
Post a Comment