That was awesome! My favorite is the end where you tell Jonah to get her and he screams and attacks! He is a gorgeous little guy. I wonder what flavor Elora is...
Rose-maybe not in general, I just hate how every video we shoot has me in the background getting mad at everyone!
missy-I know, right? The funniest is when he goes "ha ha" just like the kid on The Simpsons before he attacks. I think he does it a few times near the end in the video.
6 comments:
Hahaha, I love it!
(Your voice isn't annoying!)
That was awesome! My favorite is the end where you tell Jonah to get her and he screams and attacks! He is a gorgeous little guy. I wonder what flavor Elora is...
Awww, your baby is so cute! That's funny that he attacks Elora's face. :)
Rose-maybe not in general, I just hate how every video we shoot has me in the background getting mad at everyone!
missy-I know, right? The funniest is when he goes "ha ha" just like the kid on The Simpsons before he attacks. I think he does it a few times near the end in the video.
Kiera- he attacks everything.
Oh man, that is cute!! How I love her giggles. :):)
That was hilarious! He has such a cute grin and Elora's laughter is contagious. Loved it!
Post a Comment