Monday, March 09, 2015

Jan and Feb

I went to look at all my pictures to see what happened in January and February, and yeah, most of the pictures are of the baby. But she is getting cuter by the day! Especially now that she can smile sometimes.



3 wks old























oven mitt clothes. And one sock





Blessing day
4 or 5 wks












































There was also Valentines day, but the only picture I have is of the box Elora made to bring to school for her class valentines.

 





















Also, Elora loves to hold the baby a lot. It's actually quite helpful sometimes, and River loves being held by her sister!























In February we got a second bunk-bed, so Eli could be in the same room with the other kids (he sneaks in there at night anyway) and so the third room could be freed up for the baby when she's ready. Eli was so excited to be a big kid! However, the other kids aren't so excited at how loudly Eli snores.
























Finally, there was a nice baby shower for us and another family with a new baby at Joseph's school. Elora's teacher, M. Little Sky made this pretty baby quilt for us! She even let Elora help sew some of it to make it more personal. How pretty.




4 comments:

Cardine said...

That hooded green dress is super cute!

tearese said...

I know I love it! But it's really short, so both she and Elora have only worn it once :(, Someone gave it to me used, from their baby that is now my age.

KieraAnne said...

How did I miss these posts? I like the green dress too! :) and your awesome quilt they made you.

tearese said...

yeah, I feel like I should hang the quilt on the wall or something, but I don't know where.