River Merida was born at the end of last month, and we are so happy to have her home! Due to jaundice issues, she and I had to go back and stay at the hospital another two nights beyond the first three day stay, and it was really hard on her to not be held very much. She really hated the eye mask she had to wear, because she loves to look around!
Here are some pictures of our little girl in the beautiful blanket my mom made. I like the first one and the fourth one best (because it shows her face the most). Which do you like?
I was so happy to have this blanket for our pictures, because it's way too cold in our house to even try the traditional naked baby pictures.
6 comments:
Beautiful baby and blanket! :)
I like 3 and 4, too. I think River looks like her siblings in #4, especially Popee McGee. :)
I like four the best. Beautiful little girl.
I like the last one the best.
thanks for your comments everyone. Cardine, yeah before you said that I hadn't noticed the resemblance to that kid,but you're right.
So beautiful! And what a cute blanket!
Post a Comment