
They roll around the floor, they're starting to sit by themselves, and they babble all the time. I remember when I took Elora's six month pictures, they were the first pictures of her that I was really excited about: she was so cute!
I do regret now that I never bought her hair bows and didn't dress her in a bunch of cute dresses for her photos. Luckily, I have another girl to make up for this travesty...mwaahahaha. We have a bunch of beautiful clover and alfalfa growing around our area this year, more than I've ever seen. I've been waiting for River to be able to sit up so I could get some pictures before it all gets cut down!
The other night, we were able to go out at the perfect time of day and take pictures of River, with Elora helping so she didn't fall down. At least not more than six or seven times. It's going to be impossible to pick favorites, but it's a good problem to have! Please click to see the photos bigger.
We were able to capture quite a few expressions:
A.

I laugh every time I see the surprised face at the top left, and the "talking" face at the top right. I adore the fingers in the mouth, and she is so pretty at the bottom right! I can't decide if I want one of these, or one of the smiling ones in group B. She's so happy!
B.
![]() | ||||
| I love all these smiles. In the top right she's like, "Hey Girlfriend!" |
There are lots of fun photos of her enjoying the flowers and being thoughtful...
C.
![]() |
D. left or right?
And others with some cool sun flares as well. I love those. In "E" I like the bottom right best, she looks like a doll.
E.

Whichever pictures we end up hanging, there's no doubt she's one cute girl!
F.
Wouldn't you agree?
G.




2 comments:
adorable little girl. I love the one with fingers in her mouth. I like the head-bands and cute little dress. Can't wait to hold that girl.
Yes, I do agree. So cute!
Post a Comment