For instance, in this first group of pictures, I thought I'd print the middle left picture, but his face is weird in color once I lightened it a bit. That bottom right one is perfectly framed, but he is standing a little silly. But that's Eli for you!
A.

We took a few sitting ones, and it was hard to get Eli to look at the camera. But the top left picture is pretty cute!
B.

Then we walked down the road to see what we could see. Mostly because River was getting fussy and Eli was getting bored. We found a cool little area with trees and water! Eli was still having a hard time watching the camera, but he did better at holding still because we cold hear an animal. It turned out to be a rabbit in the underbrush, but Eli was sure it was a koala. He even stood really still in hopes that the koala might come out behind him and be in his picture. I wish I could've got a smiling one here.
C. I like the bottom right and the top left. The bottom left just makes me laugh. Hehe.

Finally we went a little further down the road to the local lake and took a few pictures there. Eli is such a ham. I love is silly smile (bottom left) and his "smoulder" on the bottom right. Cute boy.
D.

E. these were also taken near the lake...we took a lot more, but he had the hardest time looking at me and/or smiling when he was supposed to. That's four years old I guess. I don't like this tree one as much just because the grass is trimmed, but he's smiling cute.
Feel free to click on the pictures to see them larger. Which is your favorite?



4 comments:
It is very hard to choose. Such a cute boy.
Group A top right
Group B Top left and right I couldn't decide
Group C bottom right
Group D top left
Group E Top
Nice fall pictures
I like either top left D or bottom right C
I think bottom right C will be my big one.
I love, love, love that you take pictures of your kids every year and hang them up. Is it too late for me to start doing this with Matt even though he's 2? :)
I wouldn't even know which photo to choose; he looks adorable in all of them. I guess that means that you can't go wrong with whichever one, right?
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment