Friday, October 23, 2015

Ten years old!

Elora is now ten years old! To take her pictures, we planned on going to the same place we took Eli's pictures,but before that, we visited a grove of yellow trees just a block from our house. We were lucky we'd found it too, as when we went to Eli's photo location, much of the leaves were already gone!
We got some cool pictures in the grove of trees. The only issue was that the light was a little intense for my camera, which sometimes has issues with bright yellows and oranges. This spot was so pretty! But I'm not sure if I like this brighter version here, or the toned down one in the next group better.






















I like all of these pictures so much! I can't decide  which is the best. The top left is the same as the above picture (just faded colors). The top right was my favorite at first, but now I kind of like the bottom right too.
A.



B. These pictures are awesome because of the way Elora is framed by the light, especially in the two on the right.




We drove down the road about three miles to this spot where we took Eli's pics a few weeks earlier. The different light and weather made it look completely transformed! The reflections on the water were really cool in person, but in the photos I think they might be a little distracting. Plus, to expose for the water, it made the foliage and sky above really washed out. We had fun there though!

C.

D.


Before we left, we took a few photos out on the grass before we got to our car. The light was pretty, unfortunately I failed to notice the stupid plant right in front of Elora. It looks almost like she's holding it!
E.















We had a beautiful day, and Elora got some great pictures!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful girl! And awesome photographer!

tearese said...

Thanks Sarah!

julie said...

As usual, I think they all look great, but this time I think I have a favorite - Group B bottom right.

:)

tearese said...

I love how she is framed by the light in that one! Thanks Julie!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I think I like group D top the best. But Group Bottom right is good too. I think I want the top in group D for my wall.