
I was originally going to have a blue background on all of them, but this girl's photo had such a pretty green background that went with her red hair, that I had to leave it in the drawing. I figured I'd color her red-headed brother's portrait the same. (These next three are siblings.)


Then I got to this boy, and realized the blue background was exactly the same color as his shirt, so he needed a different color; green didn't go with it at all.I finally went with brown, because his sister's photo had brown in the background and it looked nice, so I could color both of them the same and there'd be two in the set. While the photos don't do them justice (as usual) I like how these all turned out. (These four are siblings.)

![]() | |||
| This girl's plaid shirt was the hardest part of all of these portraits. |


I think my favorites are the red-head boy with the striped shirt, and the girl with the big blue bow. I hope their grandparents like them!


2 comments:
Wonderful! I am always so impressed with your art. That plaid shirt looks so real. I bet the grandparents will love them all.
You do such beautiful work! :)
Post a Comment