As expected, the light was really bright and hard to work with. We got lots of fun pictures of everyone while we were there, but when I took Jonah's portraits, it was hard to find good spots for a really nice picture. But we did get a few! It didn't help that he's so wiggly and can't focus.
A. This group definitely has the best light, at least on the top two; his face isn't too shadowy and the background isn't to blown out and white. These don't have the best smiles of all, but I'll probably pick his wall portrait from this group.

B. We had to get a few horizontal pics to mix it up.
C. The trees are pretty and he's smiling good, but the light is meh. Especially in that bottom right one. The top right is probably the best.

D. I like the location of the top two pictures a lot. The bottom ones, I took like ten pictures there, and these were the best ones. Silly Jonah.

Which do you like?


1 comment:
top right A and Bottom right C
you know I don't know anything about pictures. Cute boy so all the pictures are darling.
Post a Comment