Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fall Pictures

On Monday I went out with Elora and Joshua to take some pictures. I was thinking I needed some two-year old pics of Elora (even though she won't be two for a few weeks) and maybe a few of the two of them together.
There is an awesome trail in a canyon not too far from here, that Joseph and I discovered Sunday evening. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to go back!
I could have planned a little better and had the kids wear matching colors, or made sure that Elora's cute curls show, but oh well. The pictures still turned out pretty well, if not exactly perfect. Here are a few of my favorites:


If she were just smiling this one would be perfect.


I love this one..except for Elora's big shoe right in the front!

She was totally fake smiling.


Stupid piece of grass in the front! I wish I had photoshop.


I love the layout of this one; I just wish they had their previous expressions here. (She sees a bee by my camera.)



I love this background
After about an hour, Elora kept wandering off and Joshua was crying, so I guess we were done. What a pretty day.





17 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Ooh..pretty. You look like Elora in that last picture. Joshua seems so big in the ones where she's holding him! He looks almost as big as her! Crazy. I sorted through all my baby clothes today and found 5-6 bags worth of boy clothes for the new baby. So now I'm not so stressed out about not having stuff for him, so that's good. Also, I don't know what you did, but the music and map and stuff are all up on the side at the top where they're supposed to go now. :)

tearese said...

yeah, because I when I changed my template, they disapeared and I had to get them again. Last time I just kind of stuck them in the html languange and I probably messed something up. THis time, I just clicked a button that said "insert sidebar element here" then I pasted the text there, and it was right where I wanted it. So that was nice. I still don't know why everything looked fine on my computer and no one else's before. Huh.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics!!

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures! Elora's sweater goes perfectly with the fall colors around her. And I agree with Kiera--Joshua looks so big!

The leaves haven't changed here, yet. Now I'm excited for them to.

Oh, and no smile for us? :)

Heidi said...

Oh no, you lost your "previous posts" section. It must have been lost in the template update... It looks like Joseph's cartoon blog link is gone, too. Love the map--where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

What pretty fall colors! That's what huge advantage about living in Cache County, it's really pretty. We don't really have fall colors here.

tearese said...

Heidi-thanks for the heads up about my links! It looks like two or three are actually missing!
The 'previous posts'section actually got lost when I first put in the music player...I don't know what I did! Oh well.

julie said...

You take such amazing pictures! I wouldn't have noticed the shoe or the grass had you not mentioned them. Elora is absolutely beautiful and photogenic! Lucky girl!

I love your hair, by the way. You look quite stylish.

KieraAnne said...

Does Joshua have blue eyes like Elora? It kinda looks like that in the picture...I wonder if any of our kids will have blue eyes.

tearese said...

No, Joshua has red hair and brown eyes, like Dain Thain and Thorin.
Jill- yeah, the fall leaves are great, there never seemed to be that many around Cedar either, so I was surprised.
tirzah and julie- thanks!

Whimsy said...

I was just down there, visiting my parents, and the weather is downright perfect. October is really my favorite time to visit Logan. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures!

Patriot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cardine said...

So, I've just gotten the chance to listen to your playlist. I've been enjoying it so much that I think I might create one, too!

I really like most of your songs. Also, did I ever tell you that on our cruise we were playing this music quiz game, and one of the songs referenced was "One Week" by BNL, and I made the comment that you knew all of the words to that song. It's true.

Thanks for the good listening!

tearese said...

thanks! I wondered if anyone actually listened to it! The site is cool too, because when you add or delete music there, it automatically changes on your blog too.

Cardine said...

Yeah, I'm totally listening to it. Thanks, again!

Cardine said...

FYI: I keep getting an error on Sound of Silence and One Week.

Anonymous said...

hey, i just saw that you are on heidi's blog of people. how's utah? i can't believe how big your kids are getting to be and elora is so cute. your little boy looks a lot like joseph. how fun is that! great pictures by the way!
andrea shaw