Which one is which? This year Elora got to be a clown for Halloween. Actually, she got to wear the very same outfit I wore for Halloween when I was little! So can you tell which ones me? Okay, so one picture has a distinctly early-80's feel to it. And in the other the clown costume is starting to fall apart.
But you can tell we're related, right?

12 comments:
Yay! I like me the best! ;)
cute costume!!! did she have fun? what did joshua go as? isabelle went as a baby bee. she was so cute!
andrea
Andrea-
Joshua had a pumpkin hat on...I was going to post that too but I forgot. Oh well. Elora loved trick or treating, she thought it was great!
Kiera-
you totally gave it away! Sheesh. Did you see the new songs in my playlist?
Cute! I can tell that the first one is you... it just looks like you!
As far as similarties... it's a little hard to tell since Elora isn't wearing makeup, and she has beautiful blondish hair instead of beautiful reddish hair!!! Still very cute on both of you!
I think it's cool that your daughter wore the very same costume you did. You both look way cute!
I agree with Sarah--I think that is so special that you both wore the same costume. Did you save it so your kids could wear it? Wow! I don't have any of my costumes saved.
Also, you are both absolutely adorable!! :) Thank you for sharing!
How fun!! That is really cool that you still had a costume that she could wear, too!
my mom actually had it...they were visiting the weekend before Halloween, so I just asked her to bring it so I wouldn'thave to worry about getting one.
I know I wore it two or three times in my Halloween career. Now if she can find that witch costume next year...
Recycled costumes were always the best. It seemed like we would always be able to wear the same thing as our older sibling the year before! It was awesome. So cool that you could do it with your daughter. Maybe someday HER daughter will wear it!
Thanks for letting me steal your map and playlist ideas. You'll probably notice that I put both of those on my site, too, because I want to be just like you.
Do you have lots of problems with access to the songs? Like, when you put them on they work, but then they don't afterward?
Aaaahhhh. What cute pictures!
cardine-
at first all the songs worked fine, but recently there always seems to be one or two that are broken. Then I'll go fix them and new ones will be broken.
Post a Comment