So, it finally snowed earlier this week. Yay! Elora had a great time running around in the fresh snow. We were out for almost two hours! Of course, ever since then, she doesn't want to stay outside for more than about twenty minutes. Guess she's not used to the cold yet.

Oh, this post is about one more thing. We got Photoshop on our computer! Can you tell? Here is what this looked like originally:

And this was the other part of the picture:

I'm thinking that making those little stories might be a little easier now.
ps here's one more I liked.

I made the coat darker, and saturated the color in her bucket and her hair. The scarf was already that bright.
The End
7 comments:
Yea! Photoshop! :)
I am excited to see what comes of this. I mean, I was a fan of your stories with the crappy paint program, so this is incomprehensible fun!
Yay photoshop! Isabelle has a hat thatt looks almost just like that.
You always take such cute pictures. It must also help that you have such cute subjects!
You have Photoshop now?? That's awesome!! You totally have to teach us as you experiment! :)
Those pictures look beautiful--great eye for what to change in them. That first one has a neat surreal look to it. And Elora is just darling, as always!
Awww... cute photos of Elora! Fun to see her enjoying herself in the snow!
Hey, that's my scarf! Elora can use it any time she wants, though. Who could say no to that darling face!
Post a Comment