Here are some highlights:
Mom wanted a family picture, but one person wasn't going to be there when we took it. So I took a photo of them separately and then photoshoped them into the frame. Can you tell which one it is? (Kiera, you can't answer.)

We had more presents under the tree than ever before; it took over two hours to open them all! It was great fun. Kudos to my hubby for getting me all the best presents!
We played games together several times, including the card game Garbage, and Trivial Pursuit. I don't know why we play the latter, we're all horrible at it, except for my dad. And he always quits if he's not winning. Ah, traditions. Joshua got in on the fun too. He's a natural.
"Uncle" Thorin taught Elora how to be a true Jedi. Or is she a Sith? Either way, in the new dress from Grandma she's a pretty cute little fighter.
Elora got to get reacquainted with her cousin, Isabelle. Unfortunately, Isabelle was sick most of the time we were there and wasn't too interested in being friendly. Now the rest of us are all sick too!
Joshua got to hang out with his twin, Uncle Thain.
And what Christmas would be complete without the snow? It was warm enough the first few days, but cooled down into the twenties for the rest of our trip. At least we got outside when it was warm!
I hope everyone else had a merry Christmas. And have a Happy New Year!
12 comments:
Oh, that sounds like lots of fun! Great job photoshopping--I can't tell who was missing... Maybe the man in the green shirt? (Charming guesses the man in the white shirt).
Sorry you're sick now--I hope you recover soon!
My guess is the one in the green shirt as well. He looks just slightly different and he isn't wearing a tie.
I'm really not sure who's missing! i glad you guys had a great christmas and got to go down to cedar. I haven't been home for a christmas since we moved up here. how sad!
I'd guess the guy in white. Whoever it is blends in pretty well! I have never had a "white Christmas." I always hope, but it never happens. :(
Hmmm...I guess.. oh wait, you said I couldn't guess! ;) Isabelle loves this post. She saw the pictures and started going; "Oh! That's mama!!" and "Oh! Baby! a pet baby?" I'm sorry we got you all sick. I'm sick too, only without the eye thing. It sucks. :)
yeah, we're all still pretty sick. Elora seems to be feeling better, but Joshua has lost his voice for two days now. Its pretty pittiful to see him trying to cry but no sound comes out! Joseph keeps waking up every hour at night with hacking coughs, and Joshua's eye was sealed shut again last night.
Joseph keeps insisting I need to take Joshua to the doctor, he's driving me nuts! He's actually missing work today to go to the doctor himself. He doesn't believe me that they'll just tell him he has a cold and it will be gone in about a week. Oh well.
Good guesses on the photoshop, I'll let you all know soon!
Good job on the photo! I couldn't tell that it was photoshopped... I kept looking at shadows and stuff... I'm guessing the guy in the red shirt, or the person in the T-shirt standing next to him... both in the backrow
Isn't photoshop amazing! I have no idea who was added. Not a clue.
It sounds like you had a great Christmas. I hope your new year is just as great!
That tree is crazy!!
I don't know if you've seen this but..
I've been visiting the blog of those that have posted on mine because I'm having a little give-way over at my blog to celebrate one year of blogging - no gimicks - just some fun.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
I'm going to guess your brother... um, is it Dain? Dane? Not Thain or Thorin. The other one. :)
It looks like you had tons of fun!
Okay, so for those of you who really wanted to know, yes it was Dain in the green shirt who was put in later. I agree that he looks a little odd, maybe the shadows are too dark on him because it was a little later in the day.
But fyi, I don't think he would have been wearing a tie had he really been there either.
I'm glad not everyone guessed him...that means I didn't do too bad of a job!
Oh! I was going to guess but was too late. Oh well. I would have guessed Dain because of the lack of tie, but not because he looked different. I did think about the fact that maybe he doesn't "do" ties, but I really didn't know and wanted to guess someone!
Wish we could have met up, but at least you aren't far far away. I'll make it up there to visit you someday!
Post a Comment