Those are adorable pictures.
Such cute kids!
At least you don't have any stairs in your house for her to push him off the side of.... ;)
okay, so she didn't really push him. But I wouldn't put it past her.
What's that red thing behind him? It looks like a gas tank thing that goes in your car...are you going to burn down the Christmas tree? ;)
I love little kids when they smile.Keira - it looks like a present to me.
Awww... so cute! Great job Joshua!!!
Cute photos - hows the art major going?http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
rick- Um, I graduated 7 1/2 years ago!
um, I'm a dork. That was me again.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Those are adorable pictures.
Such cute kids!
At least you don't have any stairs in your house for her to push him off the side of.... ;)
okay, so she didn't really push him. But I wouldn't put it past her.
What's that red thing behind him? It looks like a gas tank thing that goes in your car...are you going to burn down the Christmas tree? ;)
I love little kids when they smile.
Keira - it looks like a present to me.
Awww... so cute! Great job Joshua!!!
Cute photos - hows the art major going?
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
rick- Um, I graduated 7 1/2 years ago!
um, I'm a dork. That was me again.
Post a Comment