Thursday, February 18, 2010

brothers

Aren't these two brothers cute together?


Just like Elora, Josh loves his baby brother! He always wants to help feed him and loves making Jonah laugh.
Jonah loves Josh too! In the morning Jonah always looks around to see if Joshua is there yet, and when he and Elora finally come in, Jonah grins from ear to ear and kicks his feet at seeing his favorite people.

They already have so much in common....like falling asleep while eating!





And Jonah is fascinated watching and learning from his big brother. Josh shows Jonah how big boys go potty...with a little help from his potty hat.



Okay, Josh is going to kill me when he's older for posting these pictures. And we only did it on one day, I promise. It worked great as motivation, strangely enough. You can see what a goof Josh is, and why Jonah loves him so!



Aren't brothers the best?

5 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Aaw, cute! I like the one where Josh is holding Jonah, he's so big their heads look almost the same size.

julie said...

Oh those underwear on the head shots are priceless! Awesome!

Mellissa said...

Hmmm, well, your last question about brothers being the best is not one I'll answer. ;) Those boys are cute. I love the potty hat!

Unknown said...

Joshua and Jonah are so cute together! They're going to have lots of fun when they get older!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

These photo's are a hoot. Love the "potty hat!" Your kids are darling.