
At first Jonah wasn't too sure what we were doing, and he was very curious about the whole set up.

He especially liked the whole hanging sheet deal.

Then he remembered the cool doll on his lap, and we started having some fun!

As every baby knows, dolls can be a tasty and nutritious snack.

"Would you like a bite mom? I don't mind sharing."

"Aren't I a silly boy? Gotta love me."

Then Josh came in and provided some distraction, "Hey bro!"

"My brother is so fun!"


"I love getting my picture taken!"
9 comments:
First of all, that is one cute baby! Do your other two have blue eyes like Jonah? Secondly, how can you choose just one? Thirdly, how is he six months old already?! He is beautiful!
Absolutely adorable! :o)
great pictures! I'm curious how you got such a great backdrop and awesome editing!!!!
missy-I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its hard to decide which to hang. I always print way too many. Elora has hazel eyes, Josh brown, and Jonah blue..I'm so excited about his blue eyes too, they're so pretty.
Doreen-thanks!
Krista-Its just a sheet, and I have photoshop ;)
Aw, too cute!
Aawww..your baby is so cute...and doesn't look anything like my baby. I guess they can't be twins. :( Is his hair blonde?
PS: Your word confirmation is: sucklent. That's funny
cute little boy!
I love his blue eyes! What a darling kid. I love the ones where he's got the big grin on his face. You take great pictures...though you did have a pretty adorable subject!
First of all, thanks for the lengthy comment on my blog. You are right. You never know what will happen. I tend to prostinate.
Second of all, that little boy is absoultly darling! Beyond darling even. Your captions are perfect, too.
Post a Comment