Saturday, February 27, 2010

My cute boy drawings

So, I probably eliminated half my chances of getting comments on this post by putting these on FaceBook first.

But here are some new drawings I did for may wall! In the one I have hanging of Elora, she is only two years old, but I still love it so I might not replace it just yet. But Josh's current wall drawing shows him as a six month old baby-completely bald- while Jonah didn't even have a picture up yet!

I remember when I posted Elora's drawing oh so long ago, I got several comments saying that some people didn't think it looked like her. But no one knows all the expressions of a child like their own mother! Similarly, some might argue that this doesn't look like Josh so much because he usually has a bright happy face, but I happen to know he looks just like this when he falls asleep at night, or on the couch in the afternoon.



And most of you saw Jonah's bubbly personality in his six month pics, but there was something about this one that I just adored. Don't you think he looks a little like the Gerber baby here?



By the way...my schedule is totally open if anyone wants to commission more portraits, etc......;)

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Wonderful, as usual. And yes, that Gerber baby for sure.

Mellissa said...

He really does resemble the Gerber baby. Your drawings are always fabulous!

tearese said...

thanks guys!