
My hair grows pretty fast- it was about to my shoulders-and I decided it was time to try again. I brought a few pictures with me, including the same one I brought last time so they'd know what to do:

And surprisingly, they didn't do too bad! My hair will never be exactly like the picture due to varying textures and curliness- and somehow, no stylist has ever got the a-line angle quite right, but its not awful:

My pictures don't do it justice, but its definitely a step up from last time. Plus, the back is almost right. I've been trying to get this hair cut for the last ten years or more, and this is probably the closest cut yet.
10 comments:
Nice! Do you have a flat iron? Usually a flat-iron and a little bit of product will get your hair to lay nice and flat like the picture. You'd probably only have to flat iron the front.
Cute do!
I also love the a-line. It's always hard to find a stylist who can get it right. Yours looks great. As long as you enjoy it, who cares?!
You hair looks good!!!
Rose- um, I always do my hair with a flat iron, and I like how it hangs, actually. I think Clair Dane's hair is way thin in that picture and I don't want it to look that thin.
After I straighten it-and yes, I do put stuff on it- it always gets a little curl back within a few hours.
I was referring more to the fact that it never seems to be cut at the same angle as the photos I bring.
Missy and Ruth-thanks!
Oh okay! :)
I guess that's something us thick-haired people have to deal with! It doesn't usually look quite flat! Although, I don't have the complications of curls on top of it!
Cute! I had that haircut once and they overexaggerated the angle, which made it look too thin and funny...yours looks better than mine did. I cut James' hair today...it's much shorter...I think he looked better before.
I think it looks great! I love this hair style and it suits you very well.
Cute cute CUTE! Totally love it.
Beautiful! I've always been jealous of your hair, I love the color and I love that cut on you too! I tried to get my hair cut like that once and it just curled up like crazy and looked ridiculous, your's has the perfect amount of body!
alycia- whatever, your hair is awesome! It always looks so nice! Thanks though!
Post a Comment