Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Family Pictures

What do you get when Grandma sends the boys new Easter suits? And we're running a little late for church, but we need to take  pictures before-instead of after- because we're changing clothes later to go to someone's house? And it's really sunny and really windy and a little bit cold? And mommy forgot to check if everyone's shirt was tucked in, and Jonah has to go potty, and Elora has no idea how to hold Elijah while standing up?
That's right, you get these hilarious Easter family pictures!

These hay bales are just across the street from the church, and they were the perfect spot for our traditionally too-sunny shots on Easter. Enjoy.

Daddy, your tie is askew

What's up with Josh's face?

I got him, mom! He's not falling!

cheese! No, I don't have to go potty.

peekaboo- where's Eli?

standing so nicely, but where are the smiles?

5 comments:

Mellissa said...

Sounds like ideal conditions for pictures! I loved watching Elora try to keep a hold of her apparently slippery littlest brother! Hey, at least you took Easter pictures! All my kids got new church clothes as well, but I didn't even think about it. And Easter Sunday was beautiful here!

Ruth said...

You have such a beautiful family! :)

T-diddy said...

Haha. I love how Elora is holding Eli

julie said...

I love the boys' little suits! Absolutely darling. I think it's great that you take so many pictures of your family. I bet the kids get a hoot out of looking back on all of them when they're older. Until then, thanks for sharing them with all of us.

tearese said...

Missy- I know right? The last two years I've had high hopes for Easter pictures, but they pretty much end up the same.
Ruth-thanks!
Thain-really? T-diddy? Nice.
julie-thanks! Green is Jonah's favorite color, so he lucked out. And purple looks awesome on redheads, right? They do love looking at pictures of themselves!