
I'm Elijah! But you might know me as Eli, or Beli Brown, or maybe Twisty Pete.

Yeah, don't ask me, my parents are crazy. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am eight months old now! Yup, time does move fast, doesn't it.
For a while there, I was a pretty little guy. I mean, I just wasn't growing for a few months! We were a little worried, but now I've got a nice round tummy, just like a baby should. And I looove to eat! Graham crackers are cool, and I'll even try stickers, paper, and rocks, if my brothers and sister leave them out for me. Speaking of which....mmm, grass.

I love being outside, even when it's windy. I think the wind is sooo funny!

I also love rolling around the house. Whenever mommy tries to get me to crawl, I spread my arms out to the side, lift my feet off the ground, and wiggle on my tummy as fast as I can! I just know one of these times I am going to lift off and fly over to her! I can't wait 'till I figure it out.

I can do some other cool stuff now too. I use my tongue to talk a lot, so I sound like I'm saying real words. Mommy swears that I am saying "This" and "That" when I hold toys. The other day, I even said "Hi" more than once when I was smiling at Mommy!

But my favorite noise to do is an elephant! I make my lips just like this, and blow! Ha, ha, it's great.

I love my family. Jonah always makes me laugh; I especially like to come with him when he uses the potty! He likes to show me he's a big boy. (Josh is fun too, but he didn't want to come to my fancy photo shoot, so his loss.)

I don't get to see Elora as much because she goes to school, but when she's home she gives me LOTS of attention. Maybe a little too much, but I know that's because she loves me a lot!
Hmm, not sure what else to tell you...

What's that mommy? Oh, okay!
Goodbye, and thanks for coming!

5 comments:
Bye Beli!!! He's so funny, he should be a talk show host. Our babies can be friends at the reunion.
He's so adorable!!!!
He really has rounded out. Those eyes of his are beautiful. I'm surprised he'll sit on the grass with his bare legs, because all of my kids refused to do that. They hated the grass!
He's a cutie! Just like all your kids. I'm glad we got to learn a little bit more about him. Bye Eli!
Kiera-totally.
Sarah-thanks!
Missy- Elora hated grass too, but the other kids have all been okay with it.
Julie-thanks!
Post a Comment