Monday, May 14, 2012

Eli the magical clapping baby

Eli has learned to clap. Yay!

4 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Yay! Good job Eli! William can't do that. How come your baby doesn't have any teeth? Does he have hair? My baby doesn't have any hair...

Mellissa said...

So cute. I love when babies figure out clapping. And I really loved when he saw Josh (it was Josh in the red pjs, right?) and Eli was like, "Whoa. He's making that noise by slapping his face." And then he goes back to using his hands. So funny!

tearese said...

Kiera- yay babies! Yeah he has a little hair, but no teeth.
Missy- I know, Josh is always so distracting when I'm trying to take videos of other people. I was trying to restrain myself from yelling at him to quit it! But it was cute.

Anonymous said...

Good work, Eli! Woo-hoo!!