So, Easter.
We did the stuff we always do: decorate eggs, do an egg hunt, find stuff Easter Sunday. It's funny, most of the pictures I took when we were dying our eggs look like the kids were miserable and bored. Really, they were having a lot of fun- they were just really concentrating. This was Eli's first time getting to participate, and he had a lot of fun!
Poor Joshua, it takes sooo long, doesn't it?
Ah here's a better one. See, Josh, it's finally changing color!
That was all done Friday morning; that afternoon we went and looked for fossils and rocks, but I'll do a seperate post about that. Saturday, we went to an egg hunt at the park in Faith. This year they were actually going to have a hunt out where we live too, but we decided to attend this one instead for various reasons, including tradition and the need to go to the grocery store!
Afterwards is the best part: eating candy and playing on the toys!

And the next morning, there was candy in our house! Happy Easter!
![]() |
| Elora and Josh waiting for the 5-8yr old hunt |
![]() |
| Jonah and Eli have daddy to help them find eggs |
Afterwards is the best part: eating candy and playing on the toys!

![]() |
| Eli adored the playground (he probably doesn't remember the last time we were here!) |
![]() |
| Later, Elora bawled that she'd spent her whole time hiding and eating candy, and not playinig on the toys she wanted. Silly girl. |
And the next morning, there was candy in our house! Happy Easter!











4 comments:
First of all, I think Elora's jacket is darling! I want one just like it but in my size.
All the eggs turned out great and the funny face stickers are nice and silly. I bet your kids enjoyed those. I enjoyed guessing which eggs you decorated.
Glad you had a fun Easter!
You look great! (I love your Superman shirt.)
It's fun to look at your boys and imagine what our son will be like. I thought about it with the pic of the two youngest egg hunting with their daddy, and I wondered about having a similar picture someday. It's just weird to think about the future and how things will change!
Yay Easter! We did that stuff too. Maybe someday I'll post about it. You did a lot of eggs.
julie- I know, right? I love her jacket too. She got it for her birthday two years ago, so it's getting too little, but I keep making her wear it in the spring :)
Elora did the rainbow egg...I did the blue with swirls, the green with flowers,and blue with orange polka-dots. (For the last two, we died it one color first, then drew the design in clear crayon and dumped it in the darker color).
sarah- I know, its so weird to think how your life will change! And you never know how those kids will look.
kiera- I want to see your post someday. We did three eggs each.
Post a Comment