Really, it was five kids to be drawn twice over. I assume to be given to two recipients? For those persons of whom I had multiple pictures, I chose a different photo reference for their second portrait to mix it up a bit. But there were two kids that I had to draw the same picture twice, which wasn't as bad as I thought.
And I got them done and sent in time! Here they are, both versions one after the other.




This group picture shows some of the color better- at least on the ones furthest away from the light source. It's weird how some of these were really similar in color in life, but because the photos were taken on different days the light made the colors look different. Oh well.
I like both of the baby ones, especially the one with the hand on the right- I like the hand.







1 comment:
Oooh fancy! Is that Meghan's new baby? I like the more vibrant one of Sydney...her purse looks fancy...
Post a Comment