Saturday, April 02, 2016

Easter duds

If you missed it, we got some awesome Easter pictures this year. Technically, it was the week before Easter, but we were at District Conference in Pierre, and it was a lovely day, so why not? The only downsize was that we forgot Jonah's shoes and he was wearing big snowboots, but that's how we roll. I'm glad we did pictures that week too, because the actual Easter Sunday was cold and windy at our house!
I was excited that I'd found matching dresses for the two girls, as this is probably the last year Elora can find something to match River, and probably soon she won't want to match.

 This is a behind the scenes shot, before everyone sat down. 



All of these could use some improvement...like these would be perfect if Eli was actually visible and not making silly faces.




And I love the light shining by the log, but Elora and Josh are kind of hiding in the background.



Look at the boys all tipped the same way. ha.

I wish I had a few more in this zoomed out format, but this is the only one that turned out. I love how River is framed under Jonah's arm, and how the light is shining on everyone's hair. This would look great as a big print.



River looks so cute in this one! I just wish it was a little more zoomed out; I actually had to go back in and add some ground at the bottom.

While we were there, we had fun throwing rocks in the river and enjoying the sunshine. Daddy has his own life size River doll.









What fun.

4 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Cute! I forgot to take Easter pictures this year too. I don't think we even wore nice Easter clothes to church. Oh well. I like River's yellow shoes.

tearese said...

Yeah, I wish I had River's yellow shoes. I think the only reason I took pictures is so I could justify buying the dresses when they didn't really need them.

Aaron said...

Adorable kids!!! (From Sarah, not Aaron)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. A great group of kids.