So, this Jane Austen quiz was on Heidi's blog. Those of you that are big Austen fans might enjoy it. It said I was:
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hmmm. I was Elizabeth Bennett. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to marry Mr. Darcy, but I'm not sure I'm really like her. In fact, I thought I'd be Anne Elliott because a lot of my answers were like her. Oh well. Fun quiz!
I was Marianne Dashwood...is that your characters little sister? That's funny. I"ve never seen that movie/read the book so I don't really know much about it. :)
yeah, I don't know that story either, but from the description of the person, I agreed with it. I went and read all of them, and I think it paired me with the most correct one.
I thought I should be one or two of the other ones, but I can't remember their names now. Go take the name poll on my blog. :)
I got Anne Elliot.
I don't think that it's right. I like her and everything, but ... well, I'm too loud to be her. I was expecting to be Fanny Price; although, it would be hard to be her with that whole best friend bing the cousin and you have a love interest in them. That's just not very common and certainly not the case for me.
Aww, fun quiz, huh?
I think Miss Dashwood fits you very well, Tearese!
I got Elizabeth Bennett when I took this, but my kids tell me I *look* like Marianne Dashwood.
Love Jane Austen.
I'm Anne Elliot.
I think I'm naive, like Catherine Morland, sensible, like Elinor Dashwood, interested in many things, like Elisabeth Bennett, a lot like Fanny Price, and nothing like Emma Woodhouse or Marianne Dashwood.
Wow... Jen does look like Marianne.
Post a Comment