Hey, I keep looking at the pictures you posted of Elora. I love that first one. Her eyes are so captivating in it. (I know this comment doesn't really go with this post, but I wanted to make sure you saw it.) I'd love to see that one transformed into a portrait sometime.
Like your sister said, the dancing could be used for swing. I'm so mean I don't let country music in the house (sorry country music listeners). But it was probably worth it to see Elora and her dad having such a good time.
missy- lol, yeah, I had to say I didn't hate country music or Joseph might not have married me! I don't mind it on occasion, but not for long periods of time! Thanks everyone, on your comments. Joseph- did you comment just so people would go look at your blog? (Hint, hint)
11 comments:
Thats pretty funny...but she could use the same moves for swing dancing...
Her laugh is so cute! It looks like they were having fun. I would be very hypocritical if I didn't forgive your "shambled" living room. :)
I'd say that preserving the memory of Elora and Joseph dancing is worth preserving it with the memory of a shambled living room! It's okay! Very cute!
HEY!!! Watch that about music preference!
=)
Hey, I keep looking at the pictures you posted of Elora. I love that first one. Her eyes are so captivating in it. (I know this comment doesn't really go with this post, but I wanted to make sure you saw it.) I'd love to see that one transformed into a portrait sometime.
Preference for country music is definitely not reversible. (Or else my husband would have reversed it in me a long time ago!) :)
That is so cute! What a wonderful daddy and adorable little girl! :)
kara-thanks! I thought that whole series looked like good photos for drawings too. I might do it someday, so watch out for it!
Like your sister said, the dancing could be used for swing. I'm so mean I don't let country music in the house (sorry country music listeners). But it was probably worth it to see Elora and her dad having such a good time.
missy- lol, yeah, I had to say I didn't hate country music or Joseph might not have married me! I don't mind it on occasion, but not for long periods of time! Thanks everyone, on your comments.
Joseph- did you comment just so people would go look at your blog? (Hint, hint)
Too cute!
Very cute! Joseph is such a good daddy. :)... oh, and maybe I'll have to look at his blog.
Post a Comment