oops, I think the baby is a he, not a she. Sorry if I got that wrong! Bald babies confuse me, although both my boys were bald babies and I love the no hair look!
My two-year-old would see your baby's face and say, "No, no. Chocolate face." Your daughter is beautiful. As my dad always said, I hope you have a couple bats with which to beat the boys away.
heidi- thanks! I was lucky to catch her at a time of really great lighting. missy- thats funny about the chocolate. When is Riley's birthday? Elora will be three in October. Joseph makes similar comments about shotguns and her dating. tirzah- thanks. You should take a day off from moving and go take pics of your kids at all your favorite places before you move!
Wonderful pictures and I agree, stolen chocolate is best. I hide mine in a kitchen cupboard and my ninteen year old knows just where it is...but she doesn't eat as much as I do, sadly.
Thank you for your kind words on yesterdays post. My sister died several years ago and then one of her children died a couple of years later and her husband said something like, "Well, Pat has one of my boys with her up there now." And I am pretty sure that is true. He was the funniest one of the bunch, always had us laughing.
I hope you are telling your kids all about your Grandpa so they will feel they know him.
ailene and lynne- yes, this was around Easter. Elora had left her basket on the floor,and when we were out of the room he stole a chocolate covered marshmallow egg. He had a giant marshmallow lodged in his mouth with just the tip sticking out, and chocolate everywhere! He was very sad when we took it away.
I have never done a MEME before, and I was tagged with one today for the first time. So, I had to tag six more people, and you're one of them!
Don't feel like you have to do it. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't. But, I thought you'd like to know I talked about you and linked to your blog in the post. :o)
I bet you could change the size of these pictures if you wanted...you would have to mess around in the HTML and maybe even the template but you could definitely do it! Darling kids by the way!
17 comments:
Very cute snapshots! You have some cute punks. :o)
The last picture is my favorite. haha. Looks like she enjoyed something yummy.
oops, I think the baby is a he, not a she. Sorry if I got that wrong! Bald babies confuse me, although both my boys were bald babies and I love the no hair look!
yes, the baby is a he. Thats okay, bald babies ARE confusing! Thanks.
Oooh, so beautiful!
My two-year-old would see your baby's face and say, "No, no. Chocolate face." Your daughter is beautiful. As my dad always said, I hope you have a couple bats with which to beat the boys away.
Very cute!! I need to get outside and just take a bunch of pics, too!
heidi- thanks! I was lucky to catch her at a time of really great lighting.
missy- thats funny about the chocolate. When is Riley's birthday? Elora will be three in October. Joseph makes similar comments about shotguns and her dating.
tirzah- thanks. You should take a day off from moving and go take pics of your kids at all your favorite places before you move!
Way cute!
Stolen chocolate... hahaha!
Wonderful pictures and I agree, stolen chocolate is best. I hide mine in a kitchen cupboard and my ninteen year old knows just where it is...but she doesn't eat as much as I do, sadly.
Thank you for your kind words on yesterdays post. My sister died several years ago and then one of her children died a couple of years later and her husband said something like, "Well, Pat has one of my boys with her up there now." And I am pretty sure that is true. He was the funniest one of the bunch, always had us laughing.
I hope you are telling your kids all about your Grandpa so they will feel they know him.
Thanks again. May God bless you.
ailene and lynne- yes, this was around Easter. Elora had left her basket on the floor,and when we were out of the room he stole a chocolate covered marshmallow egg. He had a giant marshmallow lodged in his mouth with just the tip sticking out, and chocolate everywhere! He was very sad when we took it away.
Riley's birthday is September 3, and he will also be turning three.
I have a very funny email entitled "APPLICATION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER. FOLLOWED UP WITH DADDY'S RULES FOR DATING." I'm sure you'd love it!
missy- julie has my email address, you can get it from her.
VERY cute.
Cute! Elora is getting to be quite the young lady!
We have a similar picture of Leonora from last Easter. Only, hers was a chocolate bunny.
I think Elora looks like you in that last picture.
I have never done a MEME before, and I was tagged with one today for the first time. So, I had to tag six more people, and you're one of them!
Don't feel like you have to do it. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't. But, I thought you'd like to know I talked about you and linked to your blog in the post. :o)
I bet you could change the size of these pictures if you wanted...you would have to mess around in the HTML and maybe even the template but you could definitely do it! Darling kids by the way!
Post a Comment