Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is such a filler post

I've probably done one of these before but Kiera tagged me a while back so.....

4 Jobs I’ve had:
-Secretary for Food Sense at WSU Extension office, Everett WA
-Clerk at Airborne Express corporate offices, Seattle WA
-Darkroom Tech, SUU
-Art History class TA, SUU


4 Movies I watch over and over:
-Mr. Bean, the complete series (Elora thinks he's funny)
-Cinderella (because Elora watches it 3 times a week)
-Jungle Book ( this too)
-Jack-Jack Attack/ Boundin' (from The Incredibles extras..Elora likes them better than the movie)

4 Places I have lived:
-Cedar City, UT
-Bainbridge, WA
-Seattle, WA
-Everett, WA

4 TV shows I watch:
-Lost
-Little House on the Prairie
-Reaper
-Monk

4 Places I have been:
-Victoria, Canada (twice)
-Grand Canyon (four or five times)
-Yellowstone (four or five times)
-Redwood Forest Paul Bunyon statue

4 People who e-mail me regularly:
-Dad
-Joseph
-Grandma (mostly forwards)
-Kiera

4 Favorite things to eat:
-Sweet Potatoes with pineapple and brown sugar
-Ice cream with OJ
-Spaghetti that Joseph makes
-Homemade Pizza

4 Places I’d rather be:
-Golden Gardens Beach, Meadowdale Beach, Stevens Point, or Mukilteo Beach in the summer
-Lake Washington canoing with Joseph in the summer ( I did this with friends but never my husband)
-Hiking Zion with Joseph
-At a movie with Kiera and my other siblings. (we all have the same sense of humor)

4 Things I look forward to this year:
-Family reunion in July (I missed the last two)
-Indiana Jones movie and Harry Potter movie
-Maybe a short road trip this summer (Joseph has never been to Yellowstone)
-Joshua learning to walk and maybe getting some hair.

10 comments:

Mellissa said...

It's interesting to see all the different things you've accomplished and the different places you've been since I've lost touch with you. We lived in Vancouver, WA for one year and loved it, but moved back because Ben needed to finish school and there wasn't a good place to do that in Vancouver. Otherwise, we might still be there.

And don't be in a hurry for Joshua to grow hair. He's cute bald, and once it starts growing (unless you're planning on him having long hair)all you do is cut, cut, cut!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Lost and Monk, too! We only have the most basic cable, so we were so glad that it started to come on "regular" TV last weekend! Also, did you know there are some Monk books? They are quick reads, but kinda fun. (They have them at our library!)

tearese said...

missy- yeah, I remember that you moved...why did you live there again?
tirzah- thats cool, I'll have to look for them, sounds like some fun books for Joseph and I to read together.

Rhea said...

ice cream with OJ? That's officially disgusting!

I just went back and read your meme from November 17th. That was great! I think all weird skin things (like skin tags) show up from pregnancy, I agree!

I love that you have a real sword! My kids would think you are the coolest mom ever! Seriously!

I love the class pictures you drew. Those were so cute and very cool momentos from your childhood.

Thanks for sharing that with me!

Rhea said...

And, oh yeah, I LOVE LOST!!!!

4, 8, 15, 16 23, 42...

tearese said...

rhea- really,? Its just like an Orange Julius. Most people think it sounds really good when they hear of it!

Rhea said...

I've been kind of anti-orange juice lately, makes me feel sick, so maybe that's what's turning me off. But, no, I've never had ice cream with Oj. :o)

julie said...

Wait...is Harry Potter 6 coming out this summer??? I don't think I knew that! Anthony will be thrilled! Don't toy with me...do you know for sure? I'm excited for Indiana Jones, too!

tearese said...

julie- no, I think it might be in November.

Cardine said...

Tearese, I just wanted to say that you give good comments on Julie's blog. That is all.