Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Five Years


This Saturday is our five year anniversary! It seems like yesterday, yet I feel I've been married forever. Thanks, Joseph, for putting up with me for so long....I'll try to be really nice this weekend, because you know....I love you !



(Not that I'm not nice every day. Right? ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! (Was that done from a picture?) Happy Anniversary, you two!

tearese said...

I think I drew that either when we were engaged, or shortly after we got married...I remember that I used separate pictures of the two of us, and put them together.
Thanks!

Mellissa said...

Your sketch is really nice. Happy Anniversary! I think a December anniversary would be fun. Each year I'm always amazed that Ben is still putting up with me.

Melanie said...

Aww Congrats! If you need a babysitter let me know!!! We can do it sat night if you want.

KieraAnne said...

Happy Anniversary! I had one of those once. ;) It was fun...we went to the museum and saw the King Tut exhibit and watched The Mummy projected on the side of the building...there were belly dancers too, it was awesome. Are you guys doing anything fun?

julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two have something fun planned to celebrate it.

Kara said...

Happy anniversary! I also love the drawing!

Kiera said...

This drawing is AWESOME!!!!! I totally love it. The crop and the expression in the eyes is perfect. Nice work and Happy Anniversary.

tearese said...

missy- thanks, yeah I know what you mean. I definitely got the better end of the deal!
melanie-thanks, we appreciate you guys!
kiera- no fair. You just want to sound cooler than me.
julie- thanks, we hope we have fun too...
kara-thanks!
Kiera-thanks, I'm glad you like it!

tnralvords said...

Happy anniversary tomorrow!

Skeller said...

beautiful! so very beautiful :-)
Happy Anniversary!