What I love about these pictures: Joshua's funny expressions, especially in the last one! Joseph's face in the first picture. How red Josh's hair looks in these! The leftover shaving cream still on Joseph's neck.
I noticed the cute red hair, too! It's great. I wanted a redhead so badly, but my genes just couldn't compete with Ben's! What a cute face your boy has!
Hey! I made a comment yesterday and it's not here. Bah! I was the first one. Oh well. I said something like; Great! Now you got that song in my head...and you're right Joshua does look old in these pics...and I think he looks like Thain in that last one. Hopefully this comment sticks.
Missy- I'm glad you like red hair...I've had people tell me they don't care what color hair their kids have, as long as its not read. And I think, Why are you telling me this?! Hello.
kanaboke-thanks, I love that one too. Heidi-thanks!
KieraAnne-I hate when comments disappear. See, he does look like our brothers.
Kiera-thanks! I think his face is hilarious in the last one.
7 comments:
I noticed the cute red hair, too! It's great. I wanted a redhead so badly, but my genes just couldn't compete with Ben's! What a cute face your boy has!
oh my gosh, these pictures are keepsakes!!! He looks so stinkin cute..especially the first one where he looks so serious!
Oh man, these are priceless!!!
Hey! I made a comment yesterday and it's not here. Bah! I was the first one. Oh well. I said something like; Great! Now you got that song in my head...and you're right Joshua does look old in these pics...and I think he looks like Thain in that last one. Hopefully this comment sticks.
So cute! I love both of their faces in the first picture!
I LOVE these. The last one especially!
Missy- I'm glad you like red hair...I've had people tell me they don't care what color hair their kids have, as long as its not read. And I think, Why are you telling me this?! Hello.
kanaboke-thanks, I love that one too.
Heidi-thanks!
KieraAnne-I hate when comments disappear. See, he does look like our brothers.
Kiera-thanks! I think his face is hilarious in the last one.
Post a Comment