
Yes indeed, as of this week Jonah is three months old! Time does fly when it comes to babies. I'm really not trying to turn this into a photo blog or anything, but it was definitely time to take some more pictures of little Jonie: after all, he's not a newborn anymore!
Most of the smiling pictures we got were blury because he moved to quickly, but we got a few like this that captured his cute grin:

and lots of these, which show his "Huh?" expression that he does so often:

This kind of shows his cocked eyebrow that he does so well:

Then we have our interested staring:

and lots of fist sucking, his favorite!

Of course we had to dress him in the same overalls that Josh wore for his three month pics, they are just so cute. Happy three months, Jonah!
9 comments:
He is SOOO adorable! I can not believe that it has been 3 months since you had him. Time flies by so fast!
Our baby is getting big too quick!
He has a really cute grin. I love the one where he's sucking his fist and looking off into the distance.
He is a beautiful baby and he looks so well cared for and loved.
his smile is just completely heart-warming! what a joy he must be to you all!
He is so cute, and I love the pictures. Especially the ones of him smiling, and staring out the window. Nice job!
Wow your baby is so big! Does he have blue eyes? That's crazy! I wish you could come to my house to take pictures of my baby.
ruth- thanks, I know its crazy that at Christmas he'll be six months!
joseph-yup
Missy- I was glad I caught his grin, because its hard to get him to smile, and it doesn't last too long. I love that looking one too..do you think it'd be better in black and white?
Lynn-thanks!
Susan-thanks, we love him!
Alycia- thanks, I like those two as well!
kiera-seriously. Yeah his eyes are blue! I hope they stay that way. You should get some black cloth too, then you could take your baby's pictures.
He's darling! And, I totally wouldn't mind if you turned this into a photo blog. I love your photos!
My favorite one is with him smiling. What a cute grin!
Post a Comment