There is a reason two-year-olds should take naps. I caught this video of Josh falling asleep at dinner the other day, and he had no idea I was actually filming him.
I love how he drools, asks to have his hands washed, and hits his head on his cup and almost falls out of his chair at the end. I mean, poor little boy, he must be tired.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's hilarious! And I think it's great you put it on YouTube.
Yeah that's so cute. Too much excitement today I guess. (assuming it was today) :) I love Elora in the background informing you of the baby's poops too.... awesome.
OK, that was awesome! I loved when he came so close to falling out of his chair! Thanks for sharing.
Oh man, that is soooo funny. A little sad, but funny. I love when he bumps his head on the cup. (Is that mean? I don't mean it to be mean!)
That's a classic! Definitely one to keep for posterity! Why can't my kids ever get that tired? You've got to tell me your secret!
Oh! Poor Joshy!
ROFL!! Okay, Tearese, you totally had me laughing to tears! He is so adorably cute with his stained mouth and beautiful eyes that keep rolling back into his head. Did the poor guy ever get some sleep?? :)
heidi- he did, I had to put down the camera at that point because I was afraid he'd fall on the floor! Then I went and layed him on the couch.
Post a Comment