Friday, January 08, 2010

Random November and December

Here are some December photos that I never blogged about....

Jonah's new bouncer! It isn't that great for a four month old (way too big), but it amuses him for short periods of time. And it amuses the other two as well, obviously.



Two brothers on the couch. Daddy took about ten pictures of them, and this was one of the best. "What's that over there, Josh?"



Decorating on Jonah's first Christmas:




Jonah in his cute new monkey suit a neighbor gave us, asleep in the swing. We've had a few very freezing days lately, but there were some that weren't too bad.




However, Josh will attest that they were still pretty cold days!



Josh doing his fancy splits trick. He thinks he's so cool.




And Elora making a snow angel. They are soooo happy they have winter gloves now!




Jonah in the bathroom sink. Yeah, we did this with our other two kids too, so Jonah just had to be part of the tradition before he was too big to fit.





Making doughnuts with daddy.





Elora making her first Christmas countdown chain. She got the stuff from her preschool class, then I showed her how to do the first two and she did the rest herself!



Drawing pictures in the hall with daddy. Don't worry, both kids do have paper, they're not drawing on shirts and walls. At least not in this picture.

7 comments:

KieraAnne said...

nice pictures! Isabelle made a countdown chain, but then she and James tore it apart the next day so it didn't work out so well. I like Jonah's monkey outfit. :)

julie said...

I LOVE Jonah's monkey outfit! I want one for myself. :)

Why do they draw in the hall? I think it's darling, but just wondered.

andrea said...

I love the snow suit! It reminds me of a Christmas story with the kid in the huge snow suit!

Heidi said...

Oh! I'm glad the jumper amuses him. He sure looks cute sucking on it. :)

Mellissa said...

Love the random photos. Especially the one of Joseph making doughnuts with the kids. Nothing like seeing a man in an apron! Your newest addition is just as cute as your other two!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

That picture of the baby, asleep in the swing, is darling. Well, all the photos are darling--even "Daddy" in the apron.

tearese said...

Kiera- yeah, we kept Elora's chain uphigh so she could only pull them off with my help. THen we forgot all the time and had to take off two or three at a time.
julie- I know, doesn't it look comfy? I have no idea why they were in the hall..I think Elora wanted to pretend they were camping, and thats where they were doing it.
andrea- me too! Its hilarious.
heidi-yeah, its still not as nice as yours though! :)
missy-fyi, that is his apron..my mom made it for him. She thought the dog pattern would be masculine.
lynne-thanks, I like those ones too.