I have to admit I had some inspiration for Jonah's last photoshoot....Elora's six month pictures! I shot these in 2006 with my first digital camera, which was pretty cheap. And I didn't have photoshop to do any fancy effects.
But I loved her cute expressions, the color combination of red and blue, and the toy prop. I couldn't go wrong doing the same with Jonah.




and I said this when Jonah was a newborn, but I have to say it again: don't you think they look a lot alike?
5 comments:
Yes, they DO look a lot of like! Definitely brother and sister!
I love that last picture of Jonah. And yes, they do look a lot alike.
Their ears especially look the same...they tip out in just the same way. ;) It's wierd that he is so blonde, but I guess that's just 'cuz all of my kids are so dark.
I say yes and no to them looking alike. Some features more than others, the eyes for me.
yeah, I think its the eyes and ears. I chose to compare those last two pics because they have almost the same shape to their eyes.
Post a Comment