Then we moved to South Dakota.
Then they became little gangsters.

I first noticed the signs in Jonah..a new affinity for spray bottles was the biggest tip-off. Then, I caught him doing this:

That's right. My innocent 20 month old was tagging garbage cans! I was appalled. I hoped that he was the only one affected, but my hopes were in vain. My other boy, it seems, was already in with the higher echelons of the mob scene out here on the Res! The other day, I happened to catch him coming home from who-knows-what kind of gang activities!
But the signs were there: the tell-tale cuts and bruises, the shifty eyes. The nice suit.

At least he looks good in the suit.
And he expects me to believe that a shelf fell on his face? Yeah right.
What's a mother to do?
3 comments:
I love it! Those wild hoodlums...
(And he has adorable eyes, even if they are shifty...)
very cute !!:)
Cute pictures! What a charming young man in his suit. Too bad they're both hoodlums. :)
Post a Comment