Monday, August 08, 2011

workin' at the car wash




I was just experimenting to see if I could load a video on here again (I haven't been able to in a long while.) This is a pretty short one, but it worked! I love how Jonah is playing in the water instead of washing the car.

This was our first time washing our car by hand as a family; it was pretty fun! Here are some pictures too:



5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, your baby bump is so cute!

Anonymous said...

We used wash our cars on our front lawn all the time when I was growing up, and then after I moved into my townhouse, I tried to do it once. I got some weird looks from my neighbors, and then at some point later I realized it was against our HOA policies. Oh man, "city" living is the pits. ;)

tearese said...

Lynne- thanks!
Sarah- That is weird..and funny that everyone watched you wash your car disapprovingly, but didn't tell you what the policy was. So sad.

KieraAnne said...

We've never washed the car as a family...'cuz it's too hot and I hate getting wet and I'd probably end up being the only adult doing it as Patrick would probably be at work. Where did you get those big sponges?

tearese said...

kiera- Walmart, where else? Though Joseph got them, so I'm not sure what section they were in.