Last week, there was a day that was uncharacteristically warm, without wind! I always have to force my boys to go outside,even though Elora is usually game if there's something to do. I really wanted them to take advantage of the weather and Eli was taking a nap, so I decided these guys needed to have a race!
So who was going to win...this nimble little girl in the new mud boots?
Or the rambunctious boys full of energy?
Scroll down to find out! (And it's really fun to scroll down fast, it's totally like a movie.)
We did three or four races, and the outcome was the same...the six year old wins!
What I love about these pictures: Josh's funny look of concentration. Elora's sheer happiness. Jonah having fun watching the other two and not worried about winning.
What annoys me: These don't look quite the same in blogger as they looked in photoshop, in regards to how bright and warm they were. And how that white wall looks. Oh well.
If you're wondering what this building is, it's the storage building with the smashed out windows with all the ruined stuff inside, which I mentioned back in August.















6 comments:
Elora's sheer happiness was what I noticed right off the bat. BEAUTIFUL authentic smiles... I love it!
So great. That is one cute six-year-old you have on your hands! I loved Josh's funny faces!
I would love a wind-free (or at least a less windy) day with some warmth around here. I'm so glad we bought our own place, but there's not much room to run around, except at the park where there are unsupervised little kids and dog droppings. Can't wait til the weather gets warm and we can go to the park more. Riley is begging me to go!
And your pictures look great, but I do hate when they look differently on blogger than they did when they're edited.
Wow her hair is so long! That's crazy. Isabelle would love to have hair that long, but hers is just past her shoulders and so fine it's stringy. I hate running. I liked scrolling down fast and watching the pictures change like a movie, that was cool. My camera would have maybe taken one blurry picture. I need a new one.
I scrolled down quickly, and it was awesome! Thanks for the fun!
It was like watching a movie! Awesome!
I love Josh's hair - so red and thick! And you can totally tell that Jonah is just happy to be along for the ride, so to speak.
Sarah- I know, I wish she'd smile like that for pictures more often.
Missy-I know, if I wasn't so lazy I'd do all that stuff you're supposed to do to calibrate pictures on your computer screen..and if I actually knew how to do it, that'd help too.
kiera- I have a rapid repeat button on my computer i was trying out. THese are from the fourth time because I kept moving the camera.
cardine-you're welcome!
julie-thanks! I like Josh's hair too, I'd love to leave it longer but his sides always grow out so much faster than the top that he looks silly.
Post a Comment