Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Life inside the dome

You know those occasional cloudy days I mentioned? We had a week of that weather in December. It's very strange. Frost covers everything, there is no wind, rain, or snow, and the air is quiet and still. When you look into the distance it seems foggy, but up close there is no fog at all.


You can't see a beginning or an end to the cloud cover. In fact, I decided that it is like being in the dome on the Truman show! 

Sometimes the white is so thick you can't see this house over on the hill,

















Or even the telephone poles down the road! It's surreal.




yes, there is ghetto graffiti even here in the dome.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh.... the dome...!

julie said...

I can see why you call it the dome. I love the pictures of the fence links!