![]() |
| We used Disney Princess decorating Gels. So exciting. |
She got to help decorate around the edges, and by adding sprinkles.
![]() |
| what a pro! |
Lovely, consitdering it started out like this:
For Elora's class, we decided to make Halloween cupcakes again. The frosting was supposed to be red (Elora's favorite color, and also like blood.) But instead it turned out a magenta pink. Then we made little bones that I found on pinterest. We were going to do crossbones, but it just wasn't working so we just did one. So yeah, her class was probably confused at the cupcakes, but at least Elora liked them!
We bought Elora a new coat this year, because the one she got for her fifth birthday has a very broken zipper. I bought a zipper to try and fix it, but realized I had no idea what I was doing so I just bought a new coat. It's a very pretty coat, and was deeply discounted, but I was sad that it's not nearly as warm as her old coat, despite its snuggly appearance. The coat offerings online before October are decidedly sparse. And the sleeves are actually much longer than they look here; we had to roll them up once so it would fit better.
Grandma got Elora the best present: a bead weaving kit! The very next day, Elora made an awesome bracelet! Good job Elora.
We capped off the celebrations with a nice game of Jenga! Happy Birthday, Elora!
![]() |
| yes, the kids are all in their ghetto pajamas |








1 comment:
Happy Birthday (late), Elora! I can't believe she's 7. How does that happen??? :) She's very pretty and looks like she's turning into a crafy gal, too.
Post a Comment