It was nice eating our lunch and watching the occasional yellow
leaf float gently down to the ground, in stark contrast to the windy freezing
lunch we had there last year!
Jonah kept acting self
conscious every time I tried to take his picture. I love this first one where he’s trying not to
smile…or maybe he is trying to smile? I’m not sure.
We got a few fun pictures of all the kids, though Josh was pulling faces
in all of them. At one point, he was putting
his arms in front of everyone’s faces and I told him to stop it.
At
this, he stuck out his bottom lip and was sulking for a while, until I took
some pictures of just him, and told him he could act silly if he wanted to.
We stopped by a little dam to look around, and it was neat being able to see all the fish swimming around in the deeper water. There were some pretty little blue flowers with yellow centers near the water, and I kept trying to take a picture of them, but my camera just would not focus that close.
All in all it was a pretty day, and we are glad we got to go!
![]() |
| See ya later! |









2 comments:
I'm glad this year was not freezing for you! It's no fun to picnic when it's cold outside. Josh reminds me of Carter in the way they take pictures. Carter always wants to do something silly, and it's really hard to get a picture of him that looks genuine. It's improved as he's gotten older. Thank goodness.
ha, yeah I hope JOsh gets better too,though I'm sure we'll look back at his antics with fondness in years to come.
Post a Comment