These pictures are from one of the few times that the snow was soft and wet enough, and the weather was warm enough for everyone to go play in it! Usually the wind blows, and the snow is a stinging dry powder that is useless for sculpting or rolling. These were taken well before Christmas, but I wanted to show them anyway.
 |
| Eli looks just like Jonah from two winters ago. Maybe it's because he's wearing the same outfit. |
 |
| We made another ball to go ontop of this one, but couldn't lift it. When they melted, there was a huge pile of mud from all the dirt we picked up as we rolled them. |
 |
| Jonah? Is that you in there? |
 |
| Half of a snow angel. |
 |
| And Josh always has to make faces! |
 |
| Cute little freckle nose boy. |
4 comments:
I loved snow when I was a kid and didn't have to drive in it. I'm glad you're kids had fun playing in the snow!
I think it's funny that Josh's coat and hat match his hair...and I thought that first pic WAS Jonah. Oh man. ;)
I really don't like the snow, but your pictures actually make it look enjoyable! And Josh's face in the last one is priceless!
On Sunday, it was REALLY coming down, but Aaron and I still walked to church (since it's only about a block away) and back home again.
When we got home, part of me REALLY wanted to build a snowman, because the snow was so great. But, most of me REALLY wanted to be warm inside the house.
Post a Comment