June is: fields full of yellow clover. Yeah, I didn't know there was such a thing before I moved here either. This year it's everywhere!

June is: tall grass and picking flowers! Sometimes even mommy's flowers that we're not supposed to pick. But not usually.

June is: Joshua's birthday! With lots of cool presents like a pogo stick and a bug catching kit.
(The little boys didn't use the pogo-stick, but they were ready, just in case.)
June is: mommy's birthday too. Shhh,.
June is: blowing bubbles on the porch! Don't you love my feet superimposed over Joshua's body?
June is: visiting parks in Eagle Butte and Spearfish...where we actually get to visit and feed real fish! (Elora's such a poser).
June is: Almost seeing a real tornado for the first time! But not quite.















1 comment:
Oooh pretty! Also, I totally couldn't see your feet and had to stare at the pic for awhile before I could. I kept getting distracted by your rug that I could see as I have the same one at my house. :) Also the park looks pretty. :)
Post a Comment