Okay, the camera doesn't really have that many features, but I still like it. The feature we're exploring today is video. Perhaps some of you remember a video I posted from our other camera: pixelated, small, and not very clear. If you don't remember, I'll give you a side by side comparison, shall I?
Here is a video from our old camera, take in February. (I hope you can see this.) This is Joshua getting mad at me because I won't pick him up. He yells a lot.
Okay, now here's a video from the other camera. I hope it doesn't make it so you can't load this page! I was going to post a hilarious video of Joshua laughing at Elora, but its actually too big to load here...this one isn't as cool, but you can see the quality at least. (We don't have the software to edit and make it smaller, sorry.)
ps the only reason this video is so dark, is that i was messing with the lighting on the camera before Joseph took the video.
Thank you for your time.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute videos, adorable kids!
There are multiple things that I love about this comparison:
#1 - I get to see a video of you.
#2 - Your new camera is awesome! It makes me want to purchase a new one since my old one is having issues.
#3 - The clarity is fantastic!
#4 - It shows that there really is a difference in quality.
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42....um...wait a minute... Your baby is so funny in that first video...he looks really big too, like he should be able to walk! ;) Nice camera too. :)
Oh, I love seeing your videos--it makes me feel like I'm there with you. :)
WOW! Look at that clarity! Now I want one. What kind of camera is it? (Sorry, I haven't been on the blog lately, so I might have missed that post!)
Ailene: its a Panasonic Lumix, as mentioned in the previous post.
Cardine and Heidi-glad you liked the videos!
kiera-yeah, I wondered if anyone would notice. And Happy Birthday!
I loved the videos, so cute! You're new camera does have a really nice video feature. Much better than ours... before it died anyway, now it's a whole lot better than ours. :)
Post a Comment